Re: [singaporejugglers] juggling @ esplanade underpass this friday

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2011
      Come on by Thursday evenings at the court behind Blk 51 New Upper Changi Road. We have our weekly Unicycle Hockey sessions there and there's a good number of unicyclists who can juggle too! And uhm we've got a giraffe unicycle!

      http://sgunicyclists.com/unicycle-with-us/

      JH

      On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:57 PM, gnafnix <ilovecomic@...> wrote:

      Just checking if anyone is still interested in going down to esplanade underpass for juggling around 8-10?
      Reply to cfm as ppl might not be gg dwn =x