Buuteng, juggling rings?

  • meorb715
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      Hi Jugglers all,

      Anyone in Singapore started doing buugeng yet, or has buugeng for sale?

      and does anyone have 2nd hand juggling rings for sale? Old, scuffed, even broken into 2 also can! If I can't buy buugeng I'll make my own ghetto ones from juggling rings.

      This is urgent as someone is coming over to Mongolia in a couple of days, so if you could contact me asap, I'd be grateful.

      Thanks!