RE: [singaporejugglers] World Juggling Day 2011

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011

      Hi Jugglers,

      Thanks for coming by and bringing your friends! We had a good time juggling the night away.

      Hope to meet up more often. J

      Here are some photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/koahfong/sets/72157626999185436/

      More pictures and videos at the facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=235066999843467

      Best Regards,