Re: Beginners Uni Hockey Tomorrow

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011

      We'll have 2 games tomorrow, a beginners/youths game starting at 730 and an all-out one starting from 8pm.

      If you haven't played unicycle hockey before, tomorrow's a great time to come by and play! We're at the court behind Blk 51 New Upper Changi Road near Tanah Merah interchange. You can't miss a bunch of unicyclists!

      Jugglers feel free to join in!

      And if you didn't already know, Saturday is World Juggling Day so come on by from 5-8 at Going Om at Haji Lane!