Re: [singaporejugglers] Robot jugglers...

  • JimmyJuggler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Thanks Jolyon,

      That's the best juggling robot I have seen thus far.  Wow!

      Cheers,
      Chi Minh

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011

        Solid! So I guess the next batch of FYP students got to improve the machine to accept siteswap inputs? J

        That's the best juggling robot I have seen thus far.  Wow!

        Cheers,
        Chi Minh

        For a nerdy bad juggler like me, this is interesting J

        http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/diy/juggling-robots-get-fancier

        We are being watched… by the robots!

        Best regards,

        Jolyon Caplin

        Senior Lecturer

        DID  6772 1436  |  MOBILE  9003 8420 | OFFICE  6772 1815 |  FAX  6772 1974  |  500 Dover Road  Singapore 139651  |  www.sp.edu.sg

        This message may contain privileged/confidential information.

        If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately.

        Singapore Polytechnic is not liable for any unauthorised dissemination, copying or use of this message.

        CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

        Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary
      • Tze Yeong Pang
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          hahah good one koah fong.. think siteswaps still one of the coolest aspect of juggling ! it'll be damn amazing if e machine can change from one siteswap to another on e fly ! nothing tho, will be cooler than a Passing machine..

          To: jimmyjuggler@...; jolyon@...; singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
          From: kfloh@...
          Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:30:42 +0800