Asia Pacific Unicycle Convention 2011

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      I'm going to be naggy and post this again.

      The Asia Pacific Unicycle Convention 2011 is happening in Seoul, South Korea over the 30 Jul - 1 Aug weekend. There'll be competitions and races and some of us have already got our tickets to head over to participate and join in the festivities. It happens once every two years and one of the rare recurring sports events that actually was started in Singapore.

      Apart from being a great place to meet unicyclists from around the region, it's also a good chance to be brought around Korea by the locals. The Korean unicyclists are a great bunch!

      More details on the Facebook event site here -

      http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=160753807314080

      Also, any opinion on if we should bring APUC 2013 back to Singapore?