Free Unicycle Clinic This Sat

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 7:30 PM
      Happening at the Tampines Bike Park from 9 - 1030am.

      If you can't make it for our Thursday sessions, I'm doing beginner workshops every last Sat of the month at the bike park. It's not very structured and more casual than anything. You'll definitely need your helmet though - park rules.

      Also, if you own a trials/mountain unicycle but don't know how to start riding trails, come on down. We'll do a ride after. The trails there are very basic and short and are great learning grounds for anyone just starting out.

      More details and a map here - http://sgunicyclists.com/tbp/

      JH
      ===
      www.team-uni.com