RE: [singaporejugglers] juggling @ esplanade tonight?

    Message 1 of 12 , May 20, 2011

      Yes, Jia Hui.

      Good thing at Changi is people are there regularly. J

      But lighting is quite a challenge for juggling when I was there 3 weeks back. Quite dim.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 20, 2011
        I'm sure there's sufficient lighting. Quite a lot of bright people there no? Har har har har har.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 21, 2011
          The lighting at Bedok is actually very good. But there were 2 nights when some of the lights were not switched on. We need to get hold of the phone number of the guy that manages the lights. And one of the nights was when you guys were there. I think combining both groups is good as it gives critical mass as people stop coming when there see not much interest. It also allows both groups to try something different.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 22, 2011
            I'll love to be there on of these days.

            How's the flooring like? I'm worried for my precious diabolos :(

            Message 5 of 12 , May 22, 2011
              Basketball court concrete.

                Message 7 of 12 , May 27, 2011

                  Yes. Good turnout. My daughter said she enjoyed herself very much.

                  The lights were all turned on this time, so we had a good run on the club passing.

                  Will try to come next week.

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 27, 2011
                    More importantly you had people to pass clubs with :)