Re: [singaporejugglers] Practice location....

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 2:01 AM
      I've actually been there over the weekend. It's remarkable how the place has changed! I think though that there's too big a crowd and/or too near the sea to risk dropping props. It's definitely still worth an outing though.

      On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Regina Chia <regina_chia@...> wrote:

      Hi Kar Leong,

      No entrance fee.

      It depends on where you are? Suggest you pop by the Sentosa Boardwalk to recce the possibility.

      Let me know and I’ll be happy meet you on site.

      Thanks!