Practice location....

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011
      So, I happened to be at the Esplanade yesterday and there's access to the rooftop where it's windy and most importantly, the space is open and lit. You guys might want to consider moving Friday's session there. The underpass is stuffy and there's a ceiling which restricts tricks.

      And uhm, I think I need to get back to juggling.

      JH
    • Regina Chia
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 12:08 AM

        Can I invite you to try out the newly opened Sentosa Boardwalk?

        Let me know if you have any interest to explore.

        So, I happened to be at the Esplanade yesterday and there's access to the rooftop where it's windy and most importantly, the space is open and lit. You guys might want to consider moving Friday's session there. The underpass is stuffy and there's a ceiling which restricts tricks.

        And uhm, I think I need to get back to juggling.

        JH

        Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and you must not use the message for any purpose nor disclose it to anyone.

        Sentosa celebrates its third big win at the Asian Attraction Awards! Only the best experiences await you at Asia’s favourite playground.
      • Regina Chia
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 1:44 AM

          Hi Kar Leong,

          No entrance fee.

          It depends on where you are? Suggest you pop by the Sentosa Boardwalk to recce the possibility.

          Let me know and I’ll be happy meet you on site.

          Thanks!

          Would we have to pay entrance fee and would our balls/props have the danger of rolling into the sea?

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 1:44 AM
            Hi Regina,