Fw: Juggling Movie Production in Singapore

  • Ng Yihao
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2010
      Hi people,

      I've got this email from Jonathan, was wondering if anyone is interested in this? I would be interested to help out, but as I'm neither a pioneer, nor still actively juggling, I might not be the exact person he's looking for.

      Anyway, he's probably referring to the NUS juggling club, which, the last I heard,  is currently about to be revived by a plucky young NUS juggler?

      Cheers,
      Yihao

      Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 1:30 PM
      Subject: Juggling Movie Production in Singapore

      Hi,

      I am writing to ask about the status of your juggling club. How often does it meet?

      I am a documentary filmmaker currently living in Korea and I am starting production on a film chronicling the lives of jugglers in Asia. I've been to your website and it looks like you have a vibrant community in Singapore
      .

      Would you be interested in participating in this? Would consist of an interview asking you about the origins and state of the scene there, and taping of the workshops you run.

      A few years back I made a movie about British jugglers, which you can see here.

      http://juggling.tv/4704

      I look forward to hearing from you,
      Jonathan Jolly