Juggling this Friday?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010

      Hi All,

      At last Friday practise, I was lucky to have met Australian jugglers Simon and Terry at the Esplanade Underpass.

      They are solid. Terry tried 6 clubs but the ceiling was just a too low. He knelt down and could get more than a flash.

      Simon does unicycling. He has met Jia Hui already. I did some passing with him.

      They will still be around this week. I am arranging to meet up with them again this Friday.

      So do come along, OK? The more the merrier! Thanks!

      Best Regards,

      koah fong

      CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

      Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010

        Anyone coming to juggle tomorrow?

        Best Regards,

        koah fong

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
          Unfortunately i wasn't around last week. Hope it was fun!

          I chanced upon in Mini Toons (@Airport Terminal 2), these bouncy balls that light up on impact. the size and weight of the balls are good, and the cushioning great so these balls can definitely withstand drops.

          the downside is that they are not perfectly bounced for bounce juggling (but you can still do simple stuff), and for toss juggling, the lights go out after a while and you'll have to find a creative way (either do a very hard claw or do a single bounce) to light them again while juggling once they go out. Of course with the balls being so bouncy, if they collide uncontrollably it'll be a pain to gather them back.

          Still, the lights are flashy and bright and at $5 each it's worth getting some to explore what you can do with it. i've been told all the other branches of Mini Toons have these balls too.

          cheers,
          Yvo