Fwd: Juggling Performance at Starlight Event on 11 Dec

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      If anyone's interested to perform.

      -yvonne

      ----- Forwarded message from Joyce Lim <joycelim_@...> -----
      Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 01:44:33 +0000
      From: Joyce Lim <joycelim_@...>
      Subject: Juggling Performance at Starlight Event on 11 Dec

      Hi,
      We are volunteers from Toa Payoh Central Youth Executive Club(YEC), The
      Starlight Club. We are organising a disco event on Sat Dec 11 and are looking
      at incorporating juggling performances in the event.
      We would like to discuss the possibility of inviting you to perform at the disco
      event.
      If it is feasible for you to perform at the above event, please let us know.
      Thank you!

      Some information on The Starlight Club:The
      Starlight Club is a community service club newly set up by the Toa
      Payoh Central CC Youth Executive Committee (YEC) launched on Sunday, 15
      March 2009 and we assist youths with special needs and youths at risk to
      integrate into the community.
      In our efforts to promote greater inclusivity in the community, we have
      initiated a pilot project to establish and provide support to youths
      with special needs in the community (i.e. Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC) by:-
      a)
      providing the liaison between special schools and community to ensure
      that youths with special needs continue to have meaningful social
      activities and social support after they leave schools;
      b) organizing suitable activities for diverse groups of beneficiaries with
      different needs;
      c) connecting existing community support groups with beneficiaries.

      Regards,Joyce Lim
      ----- End forwarded message -----

      ----- End forwarded message -----
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
        The busker's festival is back! But now in Sentosa. Festival on from today till 5th Dec, 4 to 10pm.

        Unfortunately i'm flying off on Tues till the 5th so looks like i won't be able to catch any of it.

        There's one "football" juggler in there.

        http://www.facebook.com/sentosabuskers
        http://buskers.sentosa.com.sg/

        cheers!
        Yvonne