Re: [singaporejugglers] NUS Jugglers

  • Boon Teck
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      the word 'stale' sounds funny haa...but its the truth...=p
      Jiahui, try not to be so direct! =)

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010

        One word of advice. It needs to be more than juggling. It should be about meeting friends and enjoying one another's company.

        Anyway, I don't mind going back to teach juggling. Anyone else?

        On Oct 1, 2010 9:09 PM, "Boon Teck" <bteck01@...> wrote:
        > the word 'stale' sounds funny haa...but its the truth...=p
        > Jiahui, try not to be so direct! =)

      • John Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010

          I also don't mind going down to juggle/teach/mingle. I'm there often anyway.

          Ex-NUS student,
          John