Re: [singaporejugglers] NUS Jugglers

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30 8:32 PM
      He's looking for current students, not the stale graduates :)

      On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Loh Koah Fong <kfloh@...> wrote:

      Hi Wen Bin,

      Welcome to the group.
      You can look for Yvonne, Sheng Hau and Wee Lee who started a juggling club in NUS when they were studying.

      Best Regards,

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        the word 'stale' sounds funny haa...but its the truth...=p
        Jiahui, try not to be so direct! =)

        Hi I'm looking for anyone of you who are currently in NUS studying. I need assistance in starting such a club thanks :)

        CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

        Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary

      • Chai Sheng Hau
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010

          One word of advice. It needs to be more than juggling. It should be about meeting friends and enjoying one another's company.

          Anyway, I don't mind going back to teach juggling. Anyone else?

          On Oct 1, 2010 9:09 PM, "Boon Teck" <bteck01@...> wrote:
          > the word 'stale' sounds funny haa...but its the truth...=p
          > Jiahui, try not to be so direct! =)

        • John Lee
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
            Hi all,

            I also don't mind going down to juggle/teach/mingle. I'm there often anyway.

            Ex-NUS student,
            John