More Unicycles at Team-Uni.com

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      Hey hey hey,

      Alright, we're expecting some new unicycles this weekend!

      We've now got beginner Qu-Ax Luxus unicycles in 18", 24" and 26" sizes!

      The bigger sizes are suitable for commuting on flat terrain (ie. around
      Singapore) while the 18" is for kids who find the 20" wheel too big but
      are too too for the 16".

      Pics and full specs are here for now -
      http://qu-ax.com/en/products/Unicycles/Luxus-12-Chrome/Luxus-18-Blue

      Details and listing coming up soon at www.team-uni.com and you can look
      at the rest of the existing unicycles available on the site too!

      JH
      =====
      http://www.team-uni.com
      Unicycle shop and workshops