2. Organic Dragon Juggling Convention

  • Dragoneye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2010
      Hooray the next Dragon Convention is coming up :o)
      ~~~~~~~

      When: 24. - 26.09.2010 / 3 Day Convention / Friday 11 AM TO Sunday 4 PM
      Where: Environmental Project "Natural Island Dragonmill" Zur Mühle in 04769 Schwerta near Oschatz between Dresden and Leipzig, near Collmvulcan. Phone: 034362-44390 / info(att)drachenmuehle.de

      Participation Fee:

      Until Sep 5th 2010: 28 Euro (Kids from 6-14: 18 Euro)
      After Sep 5th 2010: 32 Euro (Kids: 22 Euro)
      On Friday: Tickets for all three days

      Included in participation fee are: 2x Organic Breakfast (Sa a. Su), 2x Organic Dinner (Fr a. Sa.), Camping Location, Entrance, Workshops, Program and Galashow
      Transfer money to: Christian Schembritzki, GLS Bank Bochum, Account Number: 4012809200, Bank Number: 43060967, Subject: Organic Juggling

      Program

      * Juggling &Acrobatics
      * Kids space & Body painting
      * Fire juggling & Workshops
      * Cinema & Campfire & many more

      Info: We are an ecological Project located next to a nature reserve

      * Early registration would be great, please register
      * Drinks and Snacks can be purchased at the Dragonbar
      * You can sleep in the barn or in the garden with you own tent (Please bring Sleeping Back, Sleeping mat, Hammock, etc.)
      * Please bring organic products or purchase here at a good price (e.g. food, shampoo, toothpaste)
      * Please no dogs (for the safety of our animals)
      * Please respect, that the "Naturinsel" is a place free of mobile phones and cigarettes! But we do have designated places for smoking and using mobiles
      If you want to help organize the Juggling Convention, you are more then welcome! Please contact us till the end of August !