Re: [singaporejugglers] World Juggling Day 2010

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2010
      Haha Sheng Hau got sexy ass pose. Sorry I had to miss it this year!

      On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Loh Koah Fong <kfloh@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone!

      We had a small but fun gathering on 19-Jun.

      Here are some photos to share: http://www.flickr.com/photos/koahfong/sets/72157624374920070/

      Best Regards,

      koah fong

      CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

      Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary