FW: Channel 5 Talent Show Competition

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hey all,

      Hope to see some jugglers on the show!

      $50k!

      Kae here. I receive an e-mail from channel 5 and they wants to invite you to
      join their talent's competition. Below are the details of the competition:

      Channel 5 is having a New Talent Search Programme!

      WIN $50,000!
      Any talent will be showcased (dancers, acrobats, magicians, musicians,
      comedians, street performers, jugglers, mimes, etc. All welcome!)
      Contestants will compete in groups or as solos.
      It will be open to people ages 17 & above (as at 14 May 2010)
      Valuable exposure for participants, as this will be telecast on Ch 5 later in
      the year.

      We are interested in having people from all walks of life; performing troupes,
      dance groups, musicians, jugglers, sports groups (skateboarding, rollerblading
      tricks) etc. take part in our competition. We are having closed door auditions
      as early as this week!

      It will be closed-door auditions, so the performers will have to perform for our
      producers, who will then select a few groups to send through to the preliminary
      rounds where they will then perform for our judges. Preliminary rounds will be
      pre-recorded in July. Semi-finals be aired live, so live recordings will begin
      in October, once every week.

      The audition performance will only need to be about 2 minutes thereabout, and
      participants stand a chance to win $50 000. Everybody aged 17 and above is
      welcome to take part.

      Here are some dates and times you/the people whom you are recommending to me
      could consider if you/they are keen to come down for an audition.

      6 May from 10am �C 5pm (this week)
      7 May from 10 am �C 5pm (this week)
      10 May from 2pm �C 6pm (next week)
      12-13 May from 9am -10pm (next week)

      If anybody you know and would recommend is available on the above dates, do RSVP
      to me by tomorrow or Wednesday so my colleague, Pamela, could arrange them an
      audition slot. If they��re unable to make it this week or next, do let me know
      in advance when they can come down so we could arrange another time in the
      following weeks.

      Please also let me know if any of your friends are interested to join.
      Interested participants kindly send me your name, I/C number and mobile contact
      numbers, so we can register you for entrance into the MediaCorp compound for
      our early auditions. My e-mail address is kaeentertainers@... basically,
      just reply me now! =)

      Feel free to call or e-mail me for any enquiries. We hope to hear from you at
      your earliest convenience. Thank you.

      Best Regards,
      Kae Tan

      Kae Tan Zhi Quan
      Founder,
      LOL Entertainers
      Mobile: +65 9487 4732
      E-mail: kaeentertainers@...
      Website: www.LOLentertainers.com

      IMPORTANT: This message is intended for the recipient named above. It may
      contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
      recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and
      then delete it from your system. Any form of unauthorized use or dissemination
      is prohibited. Risks are inherent in all internet communication. Each recipient
      is responsible for protecting its system from viruses and/or other harmful code
      and/or device. The sender is not responsible, and hereby disclaims all
      liabilities arising from or in relation to any viruses and/or other harmful
      code and/or device.

      ----- End forwarded message -----

      ----- End forwarded message -----