French juggler at Esplanade tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010

      Hi,

      Yvonne told me there's a French juggler who will be visiting our practise ground at the Esplanade Underpass tomorrow night.

      You may want to pop by and do some passing. J

      Cheers,

      koah fong

      CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named. The contents may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us, and do not copy or use it, nor disclose its contents. Thank you.

      Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary