Juggling this Sat?

  • Kwa Hian Kai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010

      I'll be in Singapore next week but unfortunately I won't make any of the usual friday night sessions to meet y'all. I'm going to juggle at the Esplanade at the usual spot on Sat afternoon (6th Feb), anyone care to join me? Or just sit around over a cup of coffee while I regale you with stories of the American Juggling Scene?

      Kai

      --
      The world is not your oyster, don't eat it.
      You know what comes out the other end....