Fwd: Jugglers required urgently

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009

      Hi,

      I saw in the internet that you are a group of jugglers.

      We’re an events company and I’m currently urgently looking for jugglers for an event on Dec12.  Not sure if you or your friends will be interested.

      Pls feel free to contact me.

      Best Regards,

      Shirlyn Tan

      A zest

      205 Henderson Road

      #02-01  S(154549)

      Tel: +65 6275 8901

      HP: +65 8223 2598

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009

        Passing on a message from Shirlyn that a juggler for the event below has already been found.

        --- wrote:
        Hi all,Pls see urgent request for jugglers below. Regrets was away for thelast entire week and couldn't forward this out earlier. Do contactShirlyn if you're interested.rgds,Yvonne----- Forwarded message from Shirlyn Tan <shirlyn@...>-----Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:58:27 +0800From: Shirlyn Tan <shirlyn@...>Reply-To: Shirlyn Tan <shirlyn@...>Subject: Jugglers required urgentlyTo: kfloh@..., yvotan@...,I saw in the internet that you are a group of jugglers.We're an events company and I'm currently urgently looking forjugglers foran event on Dec12. Not sure if you or your friends will beinterested.Pls feel free to contact me.Best Regards,Shirlyn TanA zest205 Henderson Road#02-01 S(154549)Tel: +65 6275 8901HP: +65 8223 2598----- End forwarded message -----