Fwd: From Edmund Khong: Japanese jugglers showtime

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5 4:56 AM
      Good things must share!

      thanks edmund for pointing out that the exact locations and showtimes are not in my previous post, and giving me a link to the details!

      the details are all here:
      http://www.behaviour.sg/edm/CSDAF/

      I'll be down at far east tmrw to catch the acts before heading to the esplanade. I caught Pepper Zero and Hiro last year and they do a fair bit of juggling. Pepper knows quite a wide variety of props and Hiro does some difficult technical ball juggling stuff. Both of them adopt the "western" style of busking.

      Ojarus i've never watched but judging from their youtube videos, they are a must catch. A nonsensical hilarious team that reminds me of the Blue Man group. Very irreverent and full of whacky funny ideas.

      I see a pic of a lady with fire torches on a unicycle.

      Maybe I'll see some of you around! I plan to catch all the different acts!

      -yvo
    • Jiahui Cai

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5 9:54 PM
            Hi all,

            Thank you, Yvonne - I blur blur, not very sure how to send to everyone on the list, so thanks to Yvonne. :-)

            If you like physical comedy, you should go and watch Kenny Ahern, a big US man. He taught me stuff which I still use today. I haven't seen him in a while so I dunno what the new act is.

            Catch all the acts if you can! I'll try to find some time too.

            Edmund Khong