Fwd: FW: Performance

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009

      Pls see below request for juggling performers. It's a good chance for exposure and experience juggling for the crowd! :)

      Interested parties pls contact Heather directly.

      -Yvonne

      ----- Forwarded message from Y T <juggleress@...> -----
      Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 00:53:50 +0800
      From: Y T <juggleress@...>
      Subject: FW: Performance
      To: yvotan@...

      From: heatherlou@...
      To: juggleress@...
      CC: durians6@...
      Subject: Performance
      Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:43:35 +0800

      Dear Yvonne

      We spoke on a short while ago.

      I am a member of the Buddhist Library. This year, the Buddhist Library is holding a family funfair at the vacant field next to Aljunied MRT on 22 November 2009 from 9am to 5pm. As such, we are looking for performers to entertain the crowd and children.

      Buddhist Library is part of Buddhist Research Society, a non-profit organisation. The proceeds of the funfair will go to the building fund to pay towards the mortgage on the Buddhist Library.

      Each year, we would invite performers who charge us nothing or a nominal fee. It would be good if you could assist us and perform at the Buddhist Library. Please therefore let us hear from you soon. Until then, I will keep my fingers crossed.

      On the administrative part, if your reply is favourable, please let us have the names of individual performers, their nric, citizenship, address, date of birth and a description of the performance and whether music is played etc as required by Media Development Authority.

      Thanking you

      Yours sincerely
      Heather
      96429848 (HP)