FW: (juggling for) MediaCorp Okto Channel

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2009
      Hi there,

      been a little quiet in this group lately. Below is an email I got from Okto people. They're looking for jugglers to teach juggling on their show.

      Anyone interested? Can contact them directly or we could bounce ideas around here and get a rep to connect with them.

      I don't mind doing it. Don't mind not doing it too.

      Subject: MediaCorp Okto Channel
      Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:37:38 +0800
      From: AileenTan@...
      CC: JovisAng@...; AileenTan@...

      Dear Yvonne,

      This is Aileen. As per our conversation, here are the details.

      We are student producers for oktoLIVE! , a TV series for MediaCorp��s okto! Channel.

      oktoLIVE! is a 17-part-half-hour info-tainment series specially created for children aged 4 �C 12 year old. This is the first time such show is being created locally. The show will be aired ��live�� every Friday, 6.30pm, starting from 30th October 2009.

      One of the segments, ��ok-to LEARN��, is a 4-minute 'learning experience' where our target audiences get to learn something �C it could be something fun, or something useful! We are looking at the possibility of having Juggling as one of the topics for the show. It could be something along the lines of having a group of jugglers(2 to 3 jugglers) to teach some basic steps of juggling and maybe even have a child juggler or two to demonstrate some moves.

      They may also be asked to give a short performance during the segment.

      If your team/group is interested, please drop us a reply with the following information:

      a) Names of Team/Group
      b) What can you offer to teach on the show
      c) Further information about the 10-year-old boy as per our conversation (i.e. what he can do, any video clip of him, etc)

      d) What are the things that your group have tried to use to juggle before or do your group know of any unique juggling tricks? (It will be good to provide a video link or attach any video(s) with your reply)

      e) Names of members and contact details (with the leader's name in bold)

      Do feel free to contact myself or Jovis, if you have any further queries.

      We hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience, if possible, by the 25th of September.

      Thanks and regards,

      Aileen Tan

      Student Producer
      oktoLIVE!