Tees and Hockey This Thursday

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      Surprise, surprise, we're STILL playing unicycle hockey on Thursday evenings at the court behind Blk 51 New Upper Changi Road from 7:30pm - 10pm. Drop by and lose some flab - we know you're all getting fat.
      Directions are here http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_34167/travel_site_72548/
      The area is about a 5 minute walk from Tanah merah MRT - use the left Exit and turn left. Walk straight, cross the road and you'll see a school and a bus stop. Walk more and you'll see the signs pointing to the flats.

      I'll be bringing my slackline along as well as juggling rings so anyone who's interested to learn some tricks can drop by too. If you can't ride a unicycle, we've spares around so we can teach you the basics.

      To the Unicyclists - those of you who've yet to collect your tees, please either

      - Turn up on Thursday to collect it BUT drop me an sms or email before hand so I will bring it.
      - If you're never turning up, pay an extra $2 and I'll post it to your house.
      - Find a friend who's turning up on Thursday to collect it.

      See you all around.

      JH