NEWs -The Actor's Green Room

  • darbilialee88
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 7:31 PM
      HI,

      NEWs -The Actor's Green Room

      1. We have also uploaded some of the classes' videos in Zoom gallery's
      page.

      2. We would also like to thank & welcome casting directors who have
      joined us. We will be uploading their individual's pics, reel, results
      and comments from other artistes and directors for your downloading
      and also for easier selection of talents.

      3. As there are more opportunities near year end, we have the following
      new courses, which lesson plans are specially designed by group
      of actors, directors and trainers (TV & stage).

      4. Prices are only at S$30 or lower per lesson.

      NEW SPECIALLY DESIGNED COURSES - Adults (English & Mandarin)

      1. TV / Film Acting for the Camera - adults intensive acting course  (english and mandarin classes)

      link : TV ACTing
      <http://zoomoutmedia.webs.com/actingstarsession.htm>

      2. Hosting (events) course (adults) (english)

      link : Hosting <http://www.zoomartsgroup.com/hostingclass.htm>

      S$30 or less per lesson
      S$25 per lesson for zoom academy students
      Class size : 8 per class only

      "FREE!"

      BOOK NOW GET A FREE ACTOR'S WORKSHOP
      conducted by well received and 10+ yrs experience stylists - Dorothy Lee

      "Characters Imaging WORKSHOP "

      - C/W PHOTO SESSION
      - WORTH - S$200
      - August 08

      Dorothy, has came back with more creativity and of course, styles...She
      has been in the industry for more than 10 years, styling for local
      artistes, movies and well-known costume shop, 'NO.1 costume costume'.

      With her flamboyant stylish personality, she is always the perfect
      person when it comes to imaging, grooming or styling. ZoomArtsGroup is
      proud to have her as our image consultant cum advisor for our
      productions as well as our courses.

      DRAMATICALLY COLORFUL,
      let's 'Arts' OUT!

      ZOOM! ARTS GROUP
      53122269A
      ACRA registered company entities
      NAC Registered Arts Group (Arts Education Programme)
      url : www.ZoomArtsGroup.com
      email : zoomarts@..., tel : 8-113-1708
      http://www.zoomartsgroup.com/