Polling

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:43 PM
      Hi,

      Remember a week ago I posted a poll to the eGroups?
      Thanks for the responses. I think 13 people replied or there were 13

      For those who have not entered the responses (which everyone should be
      doing... ), I hope you can enter it at
      http://www.egroups.com/polls/singaporejugglers
      If you have forgotten your password, it can be reset at the page
      http://www.egroups.com/remind

      Looking forward to WJD2K.... cheers!

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 9:11 PM
        Hi again,

        After I emailed out the below, the responses doubled to 29!
        Is there any last words to add before I close the poll tomorrow? Just
        follow the links below to it.

        Everyone should make a point to respond to get an accurate picture of
        the situation.

        Thanks. Cheers!

        koah fong

        --- In singaporejugglers@egroups.com, Loh Koah Fong <kfloh@n...>