RE: [singaporejugglers] WJD2009 - Events lineup

  • Tay Di-Hong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hi,

      That's great foresight, changing the venue.

      And I'm really looking forward to the events!

      Thanks, Sheng Hau!

      To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
      From: chaishenghau@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:44:05 +0800
      Subject: [singaporejugglers] WJD2009 - Events lineup

      Dear all,

      Here are some events to expect for WJD2009. Feel free to suggest more.

      1) Lunch Gathering [12noon meet at City Hall MRT, interested pls email me with your contact number]
      2) Record setting spree [unlimited number of attempts, all to be video recorded]
            + 5 balls/clubs
            + 3 balls/clubs in one hand
            + number of 3 ball/club 3 up pirouette in a minute
            + number of ass catches in a minute (can you even do this with clubs???)
            + highest number of balls/clubs passed between 2 singapore jugglers
            + 3 balls/clubs on unicycle
            + any other crazy stuff
      3) Ball juggling workshop (the easier tricks from Falco's video, haha...)

      Sheng Hau