Re: [singaporejugglers] [Lesson 0] Prep course for Falco's juggling tricks

    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2009
      wow! cool! thanks sheng hau for the facebook stuff and the falco training!

      last friday's session reminded me of the good old days where we sat around and learnt crazy tricks from each other. For the record we played around with the fake mess (so hard to fake a mess!), continous factory (upside down shower?), some crazy jap 3 ball trick, di-hong's inverted box trick, 3 in one hand cascade and other stuff.

      We also have Clement, an enthusiastic self taught juggler and a new "member" to the group.

      it's getting fun! looking forward to learning more interesting tricks.

      --- wrote:
      Dear all,

      I've just posted the first (zeroth) lesson on our Facebook page in
      preparation for
      the Falco Juggling tricks i'm gonna be teaching over the next fewweeks.
      I'm gonna break down his routine into simpler chunks so that we canall
      learn.

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Jugglers/97665509616

      The lesson details are in the comments section of the posting, soyou gotta
      log into facebook to see. If you don't log in, you'll only see thelesson
      title...

      Sheng Hau
    • Chai Sheng Hau
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2009
        Dear Singapore Jugglers,

        I've got permission from Falco and have extracted the video for lesson 0 (in slow motion!).
        It's posted on our Facebook page now.

        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Jugglers/97665509616

        Hope to see all you guys manage to do this pattern this Friday. =)

        Sheng Hau