Re: [singaporejugglers] Fwd: Collaboration with our Youth Executive Committee

  • Kar Leong
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2009
      Its behind Old Airport Road Market

      From: Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...>
      To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 7 May 2009 12:32:48
      Subject: [singaporejugglers] Fwd: Collaboration with our Youth Executive Committee

      Yo all,

      pls see email below. New venue maybe? not sure where mountbatten CC is though.

      ----- Forwarded message from is_1d@yahoo. com -----
      Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
      From: is_1d@yahoo. com
      To: yvotan@singnet. com.sg

      Hi guys,
      Having read your homepage and your experience with the police for illegal assembly during one of your event at the public space, I am interested to discuss with you on a collaboration with our Youth Executive Committee (YEC) at Mountbatten CC.
      What we hope to achieve from this collaboration is tapping your expertise to bring in more youth to join in your juggling activities. At the same time we may look into having an interest group on juggling. We are in the process of setting up our own Youth Hub @ Mountbatten CC (sometime in July 09) and are looking into unique activities / events / courses in attracting our youth.

      As part of the collaboration, you may use our CC premises for your meetings and practices or even to hold your annual World Juggling Day. We may also collaborate in having juggling competitions etc. We will be having our first Skateboard competition sometime in August 09 and are looking forward to having your juggling teams to grace the events in making it more happening..
      Please feel free to contact me at 92375749 for further enquiries or to fix a date to meet up for discussion.
      Hope to hear your favorable reply soon. Thank you.
      IswandiMember of Youth Executive CommitteeMountbatte n CC

      ----- End forwarded message -----

[...]

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!