Fwd: Collaboration with our Youth Executive Committee

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 9:32 PM
      Hi guys,

      Having read your homepage and your experience with the police for illegal assembly during one of your event at the public space,�I am interested to discuss with you on a collaboration with our Youth Executive Committee (YEC) at Mountbatten CC.

      What we hope to achieve from this collaboration is tapping your expertise to bring in more youth to join in your juggling activities. At the same time we may look into having an interest group on juggling. We are in the process of setting up our own Youth Hub @ Mountbatten CC (sometime in July 09) and are looking into unique activities / events / courses in attracting our youth.�

      As part of the collaboration, you may use our CC premises for your meetings and practices or even to hold your annual World Juggling Day. We may also collaborate in having juggling competitions etc.�We will be having our first Skateboard competition sometime in August 09 and are looking forward to having your juggling teams to grace the events in making it more happening.

      Please feel free to contact me at 92375749 for further enquiries or to fix a date to meet up for discussion.�

      Hope to hear your favorable reply soon. Thank you.

      Iswandi
      Member of Youth Executive Committee
      Mountbatten CC

    • Chai Sheng Hau
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 7:50 AM
        Dear all,

        Mountbatten CC is near the old airport road hawker centre.
        Nearest MRT is Aljunied. About 1km. And you gotta navigate
        through the treacherous Geylang...

        Would love to leverage on the power of CCs to boost our group,
        but then again they're not particularly popular among the young. haha...

        Sheng Hau

        On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Yvonne Tan <yvotan@...> wrote:

        Yo all,

        pls see email below. New venue maybe? not sure where mountbatten CC is though.

        ----- Forwarded message from is_1d@... -----
        Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
        From: is_1d@...
        Subject: Collaboration with our Youth Executive Committee
        To: yvotan@...

        ----- End forwarded message -----

[...]

      • Kar Leong
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11 11:16 PM
          Its behind Old Airport Road Market

          pls see email below. New venue maybe? not sure where mountbatten CC is though.

          ----- Forwarded message from is_1d@yahoo. com -----
          Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
          From: is_1d@yahoo. com
          To: yvotan@singnet. com.sg

[...]