World Juggling Day 09

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2009
      Anyone interested to volunteer some time or suggest something to do?
    • Chai Sheng Hau
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
        Hi all,

        Let's kick start our WJD 2009 with our Logo Design Competition.
        This is also in conjunction with the launch our Facebook group.

        Pls log into your facebook account, type "Singapore Jugglers" in the
        search box on the top right of your browser, and join the group.
        Simple as that. =)

        As you may have read on the Facebook group page, i'm sponsoring
        a $50 Cold Storage Voucher for the winning entry. No rules at the moment.
        Just let your creativity run wild. Just upload your design onto the facebook
        group page.

        Sheng Hau

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
          wow cool! thanks sheng hau!