Re: [singaporejugglers] Appeal for free juggling performance

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi Jean,

      Do you have more details?

      I'd be interested to know:

      -where is the day care centre
      -exact date and estimated time and duration of performance
      -what event is this and which charity organisation is this
      -number and age range of children

      The above will help to facilitate planning.

      Thanks!
      Yvonne

      --- wrote:
      Hi Guys,

      I was advised��to write in to this mail group appealing for freejuggling show/workshop for my children at Day-care centre duringMarch school holiday. Any kind Samaritan interested to do a charityshow for these children? Appreciate your kind response. Thanks!

      Regards
      JP

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @...