Appeal for free juggling performance

  • Jean Phua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      I was advised to write in to this mail group appealing for free juggling show/workshop for my children at Day-care centre during March school holiday. Any kind Samaritan interested to do a charity show for these children? Appreciate your kind response. Thanks!

      Regards
      JP

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @....
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        Hi Jean,

        Do you have more details?

        I'd be interested to know:

        -where is the day care centre
        -exact date and estimated time and duration of performance
        -what event is this and which charity organisation is this
        -number and age range of children

        The above will help to facilitate planning.

        Thanks!
        Yvonne