Re: [singaporejugglers] Re: Joggling

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 18, 2008
      haha..thanks JH for suggesting the dictionary.

      Joggle: gently move back and forth, sway, jiggle, shake slightly; cause to sway or jiggle

      Waggle: move from side to side (of the tail); swing, shake; sway

      Try replacing all our usage of "joggling" with "swaying".

      We'll sway 10.5km through the sundown marathon!

      ;)

      --- wrote:
      Incidentally I dont know if you all know this but look up thedefinition of
      joggling in the dictionary.