Diaboloists - Need help

  • Jiahui Cai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      Hey hey yo,

      Calling out especially to diaboloists. Now I'm not familiar AT ALL to starting out on a diabolo. So I'm looking for answers to the following:

      Has anyone tried out a spinabolo and what do you think of it?

      What should I look out for in a starter diabolo?

      What do you look out for in a diabolo and why?

      Sticks - What's better? Wood/plastic/whatever options there are?

      Answers much appreciated. Thanks!

      JH