Re: [singaporejugglers] IJA Post Mortem

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 23, 2008
      hmmm...yea the learning process would be a bitch. How is he/she gonna pick up the unicycle after it drops? He/she woulld have to learn the kickup before learning to ride. :P

      Ya casey boehmer is an inspiration. not just in juggling, but inspiring in general. i saw him do 5 rings (i think) at marina with his one arm. Never forgot that sight.

      --- wrote:
      Read a bit about Casey Boehmer. THat sounds amazing.

      A few days ago I was just wondering if disabled (no arms)unicyclists exist.
      Unlike bicycles which require arms to steer and brake, unicyclesare
      comparitively better-suited. Then again, the learning process wouldbe a
      bitch - you can't hold on to walls.

      JH