www.goingtoorder.com

  • Kar Leong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Dear friends.
         We are EBAY a large wholesaler.Our products include digital cameras,RUF-Cinema,phone,Laptops, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS,and so on.
        The quality of our products are very excellent, and our prices are very good. You can make very good profits to
      resell them or you can save much money.
        In these years,We have gained a good reputation and welcomed by many customs worldwide.Please feel free to contact us if any questions. We will try our best to give you a satisfactory answer. We hope we can establish a long term cooperation.
      Our Web address: www.goingtoorder.com

      Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel