Jackie Chan fight scenes

  • Hian Kai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Thought you folks might be interested in this. It's some guy's
      compilation of his favorite Jackie Chan fight scenes. What impresses
      me most is how technical some of his stunts are; and as a juggler who
      always tries to find more difficult and cool ways to do simple things,
      these scenes are exactly the thing that I'd aim for.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cHynIXweE&eurl=http://valleyjew.blogspot.com/2008/05/top-10-jackie-chan-fight-scenes.html

      Kai