Alan Extreme (Update)

  • Lim Chee Wei Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      Dear friends and valued clients,

      Alan Extreme and team would like to thank you for your continuous
      years of support and encouragement with Multi-Talent; we could not
      have come so far without you!

      Update:
      Alan Extreme will be featured on channel 8, 29th April 2008 (Tuesday)
      at 10.30pm; it's a chance to know more about Alan Extreme and some of
      the latest happening around him.

      Dedicating his life to bring smiles to people, Alan Extreme has made
      himself known to many audiences as "Multi-Talent", one of the most
      multi-talented performers in Singapore. Along side in the program are
      Roy and Wendy, associated with Multi-Talent and work very closely
      with Alan Extreme in special functions and events. Check out
      www.AlanExtreme.com for more details.

      Thanks for spending some time reading our updates, if you or any of
      your friends would like to receive more updates from us in the near
      future, you can send an e-mail to info@..., or check our
      website at www.AlanExtreme.com.

      Cheers!
      Alan Extreme