Re: Thursday 3 Apr 2008

  • Tobias Herbig
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 9:32 PM
      Hi Chi Minh,

      sure, we'll be there at about 8pm.

      Nice that you manage to come by,
      see you then,
      yours Tobias

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:38:27 -0700 (PDT)
      > Von: JimmyJuggler <jimmyjuggler@...>
      > An: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com, Tobias Herbig <HERBIGTOBIAS@...>
      > Betreff: Thursday 3 Apr 2008

      > Hi Tobias
      >
      > A few of us are planning to juggle this Thursday evening at Oli's "little
      > Om" Cafe in Haji Lane. Would you be there too and what time would you
      > arrive?
      >

      > Cheers
      > Chi Minh

      > Special deal for Yahoo! users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of
      > Blockbuster Total Access now

      Tobias Herbig
      0172 / 82 82 335

      Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
      http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
        Hi Tobias and all,

        sending this on behalf of chi min.

        If it rains, yihong and chi min may not be able to go.

        chi min's number is 97308342.

        i'm actually also thinking of turning up too, later at abt 9.30. but if no one's going then i won't be as well.

        -yvonne