3-Ball Juggling Trick

  • JimmyJuggler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi jugglers

      A special note to the jugglers who have recently joined the yahoogroup...Welcome!....And here's a 3-ball trick that I feel that all Singapore Jugglers ought to be able to do:  The Singapore Shuffle.

      This 3-ball trick was created some years ago by Mr Loh Koah Fong who is the chief moderator of this yahoogroup.  This trick is recognised and has been published; I'm really proud as a Singapore Juggler to have learnt it from Koah Fong himself.  Here's a link to a video and description of the trick:

      http://www.toddstrong.com/balljuggling/singapore_shuffle.htm

      (Todd Strong writes the regular Teach-In juggling tutorials for JUGGLE magazine.)

      Cheers