Incredible Youtube vid of japanese jugglers/diaboloists

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2008
      Some incredible juggling from Japan. Lots of incredible diabolo-ing too.

      Higami2
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=lSGelJB9YwE

      No regrets watching,
      Yvonne
    • JimmyJuggler
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2008
        Awesome!!   I like!!

        Really deep stuff.  They seem to excel in both body moves and in numbers.

        I also noticed that they slam their props on the floor after finishing a routine; I wonder if they were inspired by Jason Garfield's style.  I mean, an alternative is to toss the props into the air enthusiastically after finishing a particularly difficult trick. For example, Kris Kremo did just that with his cigar boxes after successfully pulling off an extremely difficult cigar box trick.

        cheers
        Chi Minh