Simple stage show on Sunday 17th Feb 10-12

  • Jolyon P Caplin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008

      Hi, Folks... I have been asked to do a simple15-minute juggling show on stage for Sonam Yang on Sunday 17th February, sometime between 10am - 12 noon.

      As you probably know, juggling is NOT my first thing! Can do, lah but my style is more a kind of dropple-ing!

      So it's much better if one of you nice folks could earn a bit of pocket money for this instead of me... So just give the very nice Victoria from Sonam Yang a ring on 98719003... if you can combine with unicycling, that will be even better still!

      C'mon, don't be shy!

      Regards,

      Jolyon Caplin

      "Warning - This message may contain privileged/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Singapore Polytechnic is not liable for any unauthorised dissemination, copying or use of this message."