Re: [singaporejugglers] SMU, next Thursday 29th Nov, 6.30pm?

  • JimmyJuggler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2007
      Hi Yihong

      Count me in this Thursday 29 Nov!   The SMU underpass is great for serious juggling and I want to do more of that.  (And I'll also juggle on Friday 30 Nov at the Esplanade underpass.)

      cheers
      Chi Minh

      socksofyihong <socksofyihong@...> wrote:
      This week SMU session when smoothly, even though only 3 people (Chih
      Mihn, Willie and me) showed up. Anyone interested, next Thursday, at
      6.30pm? And I can't make it earlier. My finals end at Thursday. Hp
      98289293

      Okay, some have asked me why don't we move our weekly gathering to SMU.

      Well... I don't have the permission yet (working on it). And sometimes
      there will be activities going on in the underpass. Sometimes students
      (meaning I) will be informed, sometimes not, and sometimes I don't read
      my emails. So it is a hassle for me and everyone to inform everyone,
      every week whether the underpass is usable. Where else despite all the
      fflaws of Esplanade, it is avaliable all the time. Hope it answer your
      doubts.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 25, 2007
        i'll be there, been wanting to check the place out. read my email too late to make it to last thurs' session.

        --- socksofyihong <socksofyihong@...> wrote:

        > This week SMU session when smoothly, even though only 3 people (Chih
        >
        > Mihn, Willie and me) showed up. Anyone interested, next Thursday, at
        >
        > 6.30pm? And I can't make it earlier. My finals end at Thursday. Hp
        > 98289293
        >

        > Okay, some have asked me why don't we move our weekly gathering to
        > SMU.
        >
        > Well... I don't have the permission yet (working on it). And
        > sometimes
        > there will be activities going on in the underpass. Sometimes
        > students
        > (meaning I) will be informed, sometimes not, and sometimes I don't
        > read
        > my emails. So it is a hassle for me and everyone to inform everyone,
        >
        > every week whether the underpass is usable. Where else despite all
        > the
        > fflaws of Esplanade, it is avaliable all the time. Hope it answer
        > your
        > doubts.

      • weicheng Pan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 25, 2007
          Dear all,
                        My name is Darren. Just for the benefit of those who do not know me due to my long absence, i was not able to make it on fridays as it clashes with my cell group.

                      AM i glad that there is a thursday SESSION now !!!! , can anyone just let me know how can i can get there so that i  can join you all for the Thursday session ?

                    My number is 97392978. Yvonne, or yihong  can i call you on that day ?

          Looking forward to seeing you all !
          Darren

          --- socksofyihong <socksofyihong@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > This week SMU session when smoothly, even though only 3 people (Chih
          >
          > Mihn, Willie and me) showed up. Anyone interested, next Thursday, at
          >
          > 6.30pm? And I can't make it earlier. My finals end at Thursday. Hp
          > 98289293
          >

          > Okay, some have asked me why don't we move our weekly gathering to
          > SMU.
          >
          > Well... I don't have the permission yet (working on it). And
          > sometimes
          > there will be activities going on in the underpass. Sometimes
          > students
          > (meaning I) will be informed, sometimes not, and sometimes I don't
          > read
          > my emails. So
          it is a hassle for me and everyone to inform everyone,

          > every week whether the underpass is usable. Where else despite all
          > the
          > fflaws of Esplanade, it is avaliable all the time. Hope it answer
          > your
          > doubts.

        • socksofyihong
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
            Do you want to meet up at City Hall MRT at 6.30pm? Or meet earlier to
            have dinner first? And yes! you can call me. hp98289293