This Friday, SMU, 4pm?

  • socksofyihong
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
      Anyone wants to try your luck at SMU, afer 4pm, this Friday? If we get
      chased out, we can always go back to Esplanade. Hp 98289293.

      btw Chi Mihn, that wasn't supposed to be a serious question:).
    • Tay Di-Hong
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
        Can it be any later though?

        To: singaporejugglers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
          But must be before 7pm, there's a creative thinking exhibition (I have
          no idea what this is) at 7pm.