Busking along the Singapore River

  • Hui Fang Ong
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hi,

      Anyone interested in busking along the Singapore River for the period leading up to the Mid-Autumn festival?

      My dept is putting up lantern displays along the River Promenade (Opp Clarke Quay, on the side of The Central). We're opening the area along the river to buskers. There's also a mini stage at the entrance to the Central that is possible for use. Or you can also put your juggling skills to ultimate test by juggling close to the edge of the river.

      Crowd expected on the opening night this Thur (at 7.30pm), as well as during weekends.

      Anyone? Let me know (so that I can make arrangements and ensure you don't get chase by the security)

      cheers,
      huifang
      9366 3609