Re: [singaporejugglers] Jugglers

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
      Chi min, recall that we saw all three of them "live" at the WJF at Vegas!

      Ivan was competing, Vladik was that cameo "guest" performer and i THINK Aaron Gregg was there based on his videos and forums...i THINK i saw him but i don't really remember.

      I read that Vladik has replaced Viktor Kee in Dralion. They do have similar styles. Well in America's Got Talent i saw on youtube that Vladik soon got his share of flake from the judges. it's quite a cute (not in a funny way) exchange too but i won't give away spoilers.

      Wow can't believe Aaron Gregg is in town! any chance he'll be staying long enough to juggle with us? He has a couple of excellent videos on the web by the way, one being "423".

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxsra6P8rgU

      the entire video dedicated to one siteswap. 423!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2010

        Hi Jugglers,

        Jovelle is looking for jugglers. Please reply or contact her at 62934940. Thanks!

        Best Regards,

        koah fong