Burger King Commercial with juggling

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2007
      yo all,

      my soundcard is not working so i have no idea what the video introduction in the first 18 sec was about.

      The rest of it is a 30 sec clip of a burger king advertisement. It's quite cool to see so many jugglers in an advert.....(and the wrap looks quite good too)

      see if you can spot jason garfield. the lead lady was one of the WJF competitors. Not sure who everyone else in the video is.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x82EMjnDe9g

      -yvonne
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hey all!!!

        Check out the Osram light balls at Home Fix DIY!!

        so darren stumbled upon them and told me about them last week, so i popped by the Marina Square branch to check them out.

        They're quite big (i have small hands, so i probably can't do 5 with those balls but 3 and 4 are managable), they're too smooth, they're quite light and they're quite fragile.

        but they look beautiful with striking lights just like the aerotech balls. On one single ball, you can get 6 colors and a STROBE function by pushing a button.

        at S$7.90 each i think they're quite a steal. most of the light balls i have are about $20 each (i think) and they're not that bright and don't last very long.

        don't even talk about strobe lights. aerotech strobe lights cost so much i'm not even gonna bother googling for it.

        the osram balls look quite solid. prob need some minor modifications to make them more sticky and less fragile.

        i checked with Home Fix and it seems like the light balls are NDP specials so they won't be around for too long!

        go check them out!

        PS: if we can modify them to be decent juggling balls, we should just buy all the balls and sell them to jugglers in other countries.

        PPS: wonder if osram will consider making lighted juggling balls.

        PPPS: i think the balls will look great in sock poi. but they'll be too light, need to add weight.